Domain Names Matter
On TwitterMy Tweets
- Registering typo domains to protect a premium domain assetRegisterADot.com: Today: The floor value of .info domains in today’s markets / Chinese Lucky Number Sequences For Domains / LuxeWall.com Sold for $3000 / And more. Here are the new domain discussions and domain news. $100 Logo Design Contest – Do you have some design skills and want to take a shot at winning $100.00? WeTakeBitcoins.com ...
- Speaker Profile: John LyotierNamesCon.com: A co-founder of Left, and now the CEO of its subsidiary RightMesh, a mobile mesh platform and protocol combining mesh networking and crypto tokens. John has spent over 20 years in tech, including being active in the domain community managing portfolios and high-value domains for more than 10 years.
- NameJet Offers First-Of-Its-Kind Emoji Domain Name AuctionTNTNames.com: NameJet and Emoji Domains Investors Group have partnered together to offer a first-of-its-kind emoji domain name auction. Dec. 11, 2017 / PRZen / JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — NameJet, the industry-leading domain name auction platform, is offering premium one to three character and word … Continue reading →
- #HODL .com : #Crypto term #domain’s owner wants $500,000 in fiat money!DomainGang.com: Domainers investing in cryptocurrencies belong to two categories: occasional traders seeking a “flip” or long holders. The latter kind consists of early adopters of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, that anticipate hefty rewards to be awaiting them. Holding long has acquired its unique associated term, HODL, a typographic e...
- GoDaddy gets win in lengthy patent case that affects tech industry - Phoenix Business JournalInternet News: Phoenix Business Journal GoDaddy gets win in lengthy patent case that affects tech industry Phoenix Business Journal Since RPost was originally threatening to sue GoDaddy, the domain-name registrar and small business tech provider instead decided to “take a stand” and filed its own lawsuit against RPost in January 2014. GoDaddy wasn&... […]
- Registering typo domains to protect a premium domain asset
Category Archives: Internet Names
The domain name TexasPawn.com recently sold for a reported $2,188. Congratulations to the seller and purchaser of this nice ‘geo’ name. This sale appears to make our available domain name TexasMelons.com an especially delicious opportunity. That’s because while Texas may … Continue reading
The recent sale of the domain name BakedBouquet.com was announced by DNJournal. Congratulations to both the purchaser and seller on this successful transaction. The closing price was reportedly $2,500. This leads us to suggest that our currently available domain name … Continue reading
Perhaps you’ve heard about Cryonic Medicine through stories of Walt Disney and baseball great Ted Williams. Cryonic Medicine is becoming evermore popular given the suggestion that science will provide future treatments for illnesses not yet curable. CryonicMedicine.com is now available … Continue reading
Few businesses are recession-proof. However, it’s generally understood that chocolate and liquor perform better than many other sectors during a financial downturn. Economic turbulence over the past five years makes our Domain Name Of The Week especially attractive: Liquorware.com Broad Reach … Continue reading
Reported in a recent news release at DomainNameWire.com: Guardian Energy Tech, which sells a do-it-yourself spray foam insulation kit, bought SprayFoamKit.com for $2,195. Congratulations to Guardian Energy Tech on the purchase of a nice keyword-specific domain name like SprayFoamKit.com for … Continue reading
Welcome to NameMatchmakers.com, where you’ll find a wealth of names. Here we exclusively feature .com domains with between one and four words. For questions or to purchase a name, please use our contact form below.