Domain Names Matter
On TwitterMy Tweets
- Verizon Scores on 8 DomainsDomainSuccess.com: Verizon has laid claim to eight parked domains after a World IP Organization Arbitration and Mediation Center panel found that the original registrations were filed in bad faith. The disputed domain names all used the Verizon trademark alongside various gTLDs. All of the domains ended with ‘Canada’, while some incorporated the word ‘... […]
- 13 Ways To Make Side Money Off Of One IdeaThe Frager factor: 15 Martech Innovations That Are Changing The Face Of Marketing; Here’s How Apple Could Put An LTE Radio Into Its Watch Without Killing… Teens from across the country reveal the 11 companies they think are cool; 6 tips from top entrepreneurs on turning real estate into real wealth Open options for Owen Frager’s post ... […]
- Neo-nazi website Daily Stormer briefly resurfaces with Russian domain (updated) - EngadgetInternet News: Engadget Neo-nazi website Daily Stormer briefly resurfaces with Russian domain (updated) Engadget After being rejected by both GoDaddy and Google, neo-Nazi publication The Daily Stormer resurfaced today with a Russian domain extension. As Vox reports, Stormer's efforts to secure a Chinese hosting service (DailyStormer.wang) were ...
- GoDaddy Joins the Resistance - Slate MagazineInternet News: Ars Technica GoDaddy Joins the Resistance Slate Magazine That front lies deeper within the web's infrastructure, in the realm of web hosts, domain registrars, and various other web services. The companies that provide the back-end services of the web have historically resisted pressure to police the behavior ... Google Domains, G...
- Proving and Protecting Rights to Domain Names - CircleIDCircleID.com: Proving and Protecting Rights to Domain Names CircleID Robert Schweitzer, FA1706001737080 (Forum July 27, 2017) owner of DIVERSIFIED succeeded in having four domain names transferred, while Complainants in High Adventure Ministries v. JOHN TAYLOE / VOICE OF HOPE, FA1706001737678 (Forum ...
- Verizon Scores on 8 Domains
Tag Archives: Owens Corning
Reported in a recent news release at DomainNameWire.com: Guardian Energy Tech, which sells a do-it-yourself spray foam insulation kit, bought SprayFoamKit.com for $2,195. Congratulations to Guardian Energy Tech on the purchase of a nice keyword-specific domain name like SprayFoamKit.com for … Continue reading